topbella

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

priceless :)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Randomness :)


So these are my beloved girls in 5ST who will always jump and laugh out loud and do crazy stuff in class. Have been teaching them for up to 2 years now, and I must say that it'd really break my heart when its time for them to leave school :(



I miss acting on stage, and still do till now :p okey, so this pic was taken when we were getting ready for the final touch up for 'Visitors to Kenny Hill", I think it was adapted from somewhere but can't remember. I played the part as a maid named 'Azizah' ;)



I miss this budak masam and not a minute passed by without me thinking of him and his craziness :p Love u Akmal Harith, with all my heart and soul.. <3 He would be a great Muslim man someday, insyaallah :)



No words to describe as this picture tells it all. My beloved Cohort 2, TESL IPSAH-UPSI. Oh well, the memories~~
 

Last but not least, presenting, my cooooollllll cliques :) This was taken when we were still young and carefree, feels a bit old now, I guess I was in my early 20's back then ;)


1 comments:

Mohd Noorliza said...

hehehe :)

About Me

My photo
Taman Permata, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Someone who wants to start with a clean sheet.