topbella

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

priceless :)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Randomness :)


So these are my beloved girls in 5ST who will always jump and laugh out loud and do crazy stuff in class. Have been teaching them for up to 2 years now, and I must say that it'd really break my heart when its time for them to leave school :(



I miss acting on stage, and still do till now :p okey, so this pic was taken when we were getting ready for the final touch up for 'Visitors to Kenny Hill", I think it was adapted from somewhere but can't remember. I played the part as a maid named 'Azizah' ;)



I miss this budak masam and not a minute passed by without me thinking of him and his craziness :p Love u Akmal Harith, with all my heart and soul.. <3 He would be a great Muslim man someday, insyaallah :)



No words to describe as this picture tells it all. My beloved Cohort 2, TESL IPSAH-UPSI. Oh well, the memories~~
 

Last but not least, presenting, my cooooollllll cliques :) This was taken when we were still young and carefree, feels a bit old now, I guess I was in my early 20's back then ;)


2 comments:

Mohd Noorliza said...

hehehe :)

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

About Me

My photo
Taman Permata, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Someone who wants to start with a clean sheet.